11 Months - TLC Mom

Monday, October 13, 2014

11 Months

New things you like/ are doing:
You have taken your first steps! as of 9/15/14 you're not doing it all the time but it's so exciting to see when you do!

By the end of your 10th months you're taking close to 14 steps. You're getting the hang of this walking thing and it just makes us so happy.

You say "up" and try to say "Hi Dadda" in the mirror as we take you to daycare. We're so proud of you and what you've accomplished this month! And every month for that matter. 

I think this month you've really discovered the dog. You just could not stop playing with him. He would run around you and you would just laugh and laugh and laugh. 

You've started to climb stairs. Granted I think you would have done it before now but we've just given you access to a few this month. I think you love it :)

Dislikes:Being still. We're back to not liking being confined. You have found mobility and you like to keep moving.

Not getting your way. So it starts. We take something away from you and you start with the pouting. You make it very hard to say no my dear. lol

Highlights:
We traveled to Clarkson University where your father and I first met. It goes without saying, without meeting there, you my dear would not be here today. It was such a treasure to be able to take you to the same places we went. We got to experience the expansion of the university and my goodness has it grown. There was something so special about being able to take you into our dressing room where your mother played hockey and have you in my arms as we stood in front of my dressing room stall. Where, I might add my name was in the cubby. I can't wait for when you get to make memories like this. Where you will be able to take your children should you decide to have some. It was truly such a special moment overall. Not to mention your Aunt Savannah and Uncle Mark, along with Abe and Easton all came. They were visiting their nephew who is now going there. It was a blast!

This month you got pnemoia. But you wouldn't know it to look at you, you were in such great spirits, such a tough little girl. You're on the mend now but we know you're happy to be feeling a bit better.


No comments: