New Printable Available - Food and Activity tracker (for weight watchers) - TLC Mom

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

New Printable Available - Food and Activity tracker (for weight watchers)

I've been working on this design and decided to have it match the first two printables I made available to everyone. I'm really loving the color mix and want to continue using this specific design theme  for my free printables.

The new printable is a weight watchers food and activity tracker. I have been really wanting to track what I eat and frankly tracking electronically, while convenient I just don't find I have the same kind of accountability. So I wanted to make something that would bring me back to when I first started the program roughly 5 years ago. I also did some research to make sure I wasn't dating my tracker.

Hopefully this tracker can help you on your way to a healthier you. Stay tuned for a measurements tracker in the coming weeks. I'm hoping to have a decent collection for a fitness journal. If you have any suggestions on worksheets you'd like to see please feel free to suggest it.


Download Available HERE
These worksheets are for personal use ONLY. Not for re-sale.
©TLC Mom


-----------------
If you have a moment and found this post helpful, please click the following banner to vote for our blog. All you need to do is click the banner and it puts in a vote. No sign up required. Thank you!!!
If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

3 comments:

  1. the only important factors [they needed] were Food:Reaction. Food Truck Wedding

    ReplyDelete
  2. Corporate Catering This is actually very informative articles with well in order to safe a great transform. This has good to help identify of which numerous you still learn Tips on how to Create a good submit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. PointsPlus is the new name for the Weight Watchers plan, and it's a good name. Weight Watchers built a great business on teaching people to watch their food intake by associating point values to all foods and recipe components. Points Plus is remake of the points formulation that is more nutrition friendly .. Danette DVD

    ReplyDelete