"Where is the Address book!?" - New Pages for Download - TLC Mom

Thursday, January 8, 2015

"Where is the Address book!?" - New Pages for Download

In today's society writing a letter or sending a card is less and less heard of. In our family we really like to try to send cards to family and I recently got an amazing Christmas gift that encourages letter writing with my daughter. So excited to try this when she becomes of age to understand.

Back to sending out cards to those we care for. I love doing it, but for the life of me I can never find our address book. So I designed a new Address Book page that I'll add into my big organizational book. This is with the hopes that this will stay in a more central location instead of it being put in the most random places.

I wanted to share with you my new design. Hope it's as helpful to you as it will likely be for me.

Downloads Available:
Address Book Front (1 page): HERE
Address Book Front and Back (for 2 sided printing): HERE
These worksheets are for personal use ONLY. Not for re-sale.
©TLC Mom



-----------------
If you have a moment and found this post helpful, please click the following banner to vote for our blog. All you need to do is click the banner and it puts in a vote. No sign up required. Thank you!!!
If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

No comments: