Hello Life! Hello Love! Hello to new Paths - TLC Mom

Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Hello Life! Hello Love! Hello to new Paths


Well it's been a hot minute since I've been on here hasn't it?!

4 years since my daughter is born and 2 years since my son was born! Yep we were blessed with another little one :)

As a mom of 2 I find I'm still learning new things every day. from the what's this rash to "Will the terrible two's ever end? Because I think we've got a Fiesty Four!"

TLC Mom was born out of a need to blog my daughters life. But in reality TLC Mom to me is now about how Mom's can take care of themselves. It's about following my journey as a Mom to find a satisfying balance of self love, mommy time, family time and work time.

I come back to this blog as I'm in need of a space to work through current life situations. To Blog this new Journey and Diagnosis as well as continue to share beauty tips and life as I begin with this Chiari Malformation Diagnosis and possible EDS.

TLC MOM is forever going to morph and likely be a bit eclectic in terms of a solid theme. But what I can promise is laughter that's good for the soul and perhaps some tears of comfort knowing you're not alone in motherhood or managing any Chronic Illness.

No comments: