Project Planning and List Sheets - free for download - TLC Mom

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Project Planning and List Sheets - free for download

I'm starting a little early when it comes to organizing things. So here's a little sneak peek of what you can expect over next year and perhaps years to come. Who knows, one step at a time right?

Over the past few days I've been designing a project list and planner sheets. These will help Paul and I figure out just what projects we have in mind, our budget for each one and gauge which one's we'd like to tackle first. These can be used for any project you have in mind be it in your home or something crafty.

Downloads Available:
Project List Worksheet: HERE
Project Planner Worksheet: HERE
These worksheets are for personal use ONLY. Not for re-sale.
©TLC Mom

I think I re-did both of these designs at least 5 times. But I'm really happy with how these came out! If you have any suggestions about these sheets please send me a note or add a comment here. I'm looking forward to hearing how you used these.

At a later date I'll be adding a download page where you can find all of these goodies.

-----------------
If you have a moment and found this post helpful, please click the following banner to vote for our blog. All you need to do is click the banner and it puts in a vote. No sign up required. Thank you!!!
If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

No comments: