You're a photographer? - TLC Mom

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

You're a photographer?

You'd think for being a photographer I'd take better 'blog' photos. Next to the portrait sessions I've done with Anastasia. For this I'm a bit ashamed that most of my blog is filled with quick cell phone photos. That's going to change this year. Especially with the blog focus being on family but also our home improvements it'll be nice to look at better quality photos to go with the content that will be filling up this blog.

A beautiful thunderstorm I captured

So with that I'm sorry readers for not showing my photography talents to it's extent. I take pride in the photos I take and I should really deliver that here as well. But fear not changes are in the works and I'm hoping you'll come to enjoy the new look of our blog and the overall atmosphere. I'll admit most of my photos are taken on my phone out of convenience. Snap a photo and it automatically uploads to my gmail photo account. I don't have to do anything it's right there for when I need it for a blog post. For shame, I promise to do better.

Happy Tuesday Everyone! Hope your day is safe and fun.

No comments: