Teething and Photography - TLC Mom

Monday, March 23, 2015

Teething and Photography

Did I ever mention how much teething bites (no pun intended). Poor girl is getting her bottom molars in and you can just tell she's in so much discomfort. The way she moves her jaw, the non stop drooling and irritability.

It's one of those things you just want to hurry up and be over with so they aren't in so much pain. I keep telling myself this will soon pass and I know it will. But even through her discomfort she finds ways to brighten your day.

I had a photography session yesterday with one of my clients who I've been taking photos of since she was a newborn. In a few days she'll be one and it's been such an amazing experience watching her grow and capturing those moments for her and her family.

After we were done our modular flooring was picked up and packed back in the box. For some reason Anastasia had an infatuation with just sitting on this box looking like she was on top of the world. The lighting was perfect and I happened to have my camera on hand... of course ;).

This was one of my favorites out of the ones I took of Anastasia.

What a beautiful soul

This photo blows me away, not only because I love what I was able to capture as a photographer, but her beauty not just in appearance but through her eyes and in her relaxed facial expression. This to me says so much and truly exemplifies the saying. "A photo is worth 1000 words."

So through all of this teething and extra cuddles (can't be upset about those!) she still finds ways to make you awestruck at the little person she's becoming. Full of energy, talks talks and talks (Like her father.. ;) Okay maybe like her mother as well). Not to mention perhaps one of the best huggers in the world. The way this girl wraps those tiny arms around your neck drawing you in with all her might, just makes you grateful. <3

No comments: