Happy Canada day and 4th of July - TLC Mom

Monday, July 7, 2014

Happy Canada day and 4th of July



Our family got to enjoy celebrating 2 events. One was Canada day July 1st. Unfortunately there weren't any fireworks where we were for this day given that we're in the USA ;). But we celebrated in our little home by packing, non the less ;).

Saturday we enjoyed some fireworks and more packing, on top of going to a special relatives bridal shower briefly. It was an exhausting weekend, with so much accomplished. It made me kind of happy to be going to work today. Sometimes I need a break from the moving clutter :)

The fireworks were a hit. and Anastasia didn't flinch and she just loved the lights as we had hoped she would. Pre fire works she wasn't happy as she was kept up past her bedtime. But I think if she could talk I think she'd agree it was worth it.

That's my short update for now. Hoping to post sometime this week about our house and finally closing! Fingers crossed. Oh the fun DIY posts I hope to make once this is all over with. My craft stuff alone is calling my name, crying of neglect as it sits in our garage waiting to be loaded onto the moving truck.

No comments: