My very own craft room - Organization Inspiration - TLC Mom

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

My very own craft room - Organization Inspiration

The anticipation of this move is killing me. I found myself getting giddy when thinking about "OMG we're going to finally own our own home." Insert my heart melting and me beaming as I drive to pick up my daughter. We've been blessed beyond measure and I count those blessings Daily.

With that I've been dreaming about my Craft room. That's right Paul has allowed me to have my own craft room. Currently I had one that was kind of shared with the guest bedroom. Now that we have 4 bedrooms and a full basement we don't need an office and I can get my craft room.

Oh the idea's I've had. But after having to pack my MOUNDS and MOUNDS of crafting materials up I realized how much I need a bit more organization, from yarn, jewelery making supplies, fabric to sewing accessories and Photography props and Equipment.

So my primary ideas will be to get this organization wheel going so the room can accommodate not only a craft room but also a partial studio setting. I'd love to redo the front of the house to have floor to ceiling windows for this room. But there I go talking about projects 10 line items ahead of me. lol. Here's a few idea's I'll be passing by my wonderful WONDERFUL husband.. If he's reading this, I love you honey ;) :). So here's some of my ideas.
This is  so smart! Maybe I can find a way to attach the sliding ladder idea with the closets the room has. something to consider!



Small Desk with a shelf.

DIY Inspiration for fabric organizers


I love this idea and it kind of reminds me of Belle in beauty and the beast. I'd have to consider it as I'd loose wall space but it's a great idea especially if you want to use the full potential of your room storing capabilities.



No comments: